Strawberry Dodge Pixel Redux Strawberry Dodge Pixel Redux

Its very good. Love the "pick'em up and dodge" style. But it would be 5 stars if the things you collect dissappear and some enemies like the locks dissappear. Any ways I always loved pixel games.

Infestation: Dayz Of The Warz Infestation: Dayz Of The Warz

Music is from game of thrones. Gun shots from madness combat and madness project nexus. And you cant turn around to stop a zombie breaking down a wall. Warz is a game from armour games and infestation is a game from non doppler. Dayz is a real time survival zombie game. You're going to get copyrighted so good luck.

Sentry Knight Conquest Sentry Knight Conquest

Game design is good and all but i cant beat lvl 2 and pisses me off. Im not hating art work is awesome. But make enemines less tough like shotgun fox. everthing else is okay. Actually not everything else. Slime enemies are copied programming from minecraft it splits into more. u just took one less out and made it where a large slime makes small slimes. tsk,tsk,tsk.

Tyler responds:

Copied from Minecraft? lol enemies that break apart into smaller enemies has been a trope mechanic in games forever. Halo's Flood Carriers, Nuclear Throne's maggots, Sentry Knight 2's Rock Golem, Minecraft Slimes, Battleheart Slimes etc etc etc.

BoxDude TD DX BoxDude TD DX

Bro I absolutely love ur games although im not an ass kisser because some bugs in dark(flying off platform into void) so i give this 3.5 stars! Keep up the good work i faved u so send me posts to let me know when u have new games

Battle Blades; Black Version Battle Blades; Black Version

Pretty good! But need LOTS more parts like actual beyblade but awesome!

Terceris Terceris

I canat move first level

Illummix responds:

If you cannot use any of the controls, try double clicking the flash. Also, be sure that the dialogue is not open.

Elf Story Elf Story

It's not that easy this is my 2nd day trying to beat the arrow guy. But enough violence to satisfy my gore liking.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Maybe to kill the giant with red and black use fin fal its the best weapon in the armory(to take down holligans in heavy armour, that is) so nathanboss03and krinkels best fan!!!