First Night (FNAF parody) First Night (FNAF parody)

OMG THE ROBOT PARTS PROBABLY CUT HIS DICK IN REAL LIFE!!!

Incident:101A Incident:101A

IF A FUCKING CLOWN GETS IN MY BIRTHDAY CAKE IM GOING HANK ON THAT BITCH!!!!!!!

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Rich is killed in this episode when Mag Agent Torture crushes him with his own desk. Rich is not a grunt, although he looks like one. He's an antagonist in the A.A.H.W. He has signifagant more abilities than a grunt seen as he jumps on top of Mag Agent Torture and stabs him repeatedly showing he is much more intelligent than grunts.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

My worst fear is a clown and seeing a zombie clown. I was already saying HOLY SHIT when then the zombie clown I ran.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Here is the story. The sheriff is corrupt who wanted to make clones, ore things called mag agents, offering his full support into project nexus, the game that came out. The engineers were the sheriffs men that had been cloned. The cloning caused them to have yellow blood. Jebus thought the sheriff was good so he killed Hank*. Later on we see the impossible become VERY possible. *Hank was never killed so he tries to kill the sheriff again and dies taking Jebus and the sheriff with him*. The reason I love this series is because its original and personally, I LOVE MADNESS!

Madness Combat Madness Combat

I've watched the whole series and watch again and again. Make a zombie series called zombie madness!